Shadows of Doubt
A downloadable game
Set in an alternate reality hyper-industrialized 1980s where the government outsources police work to private corporations and contractors. You play the role of a private intelligence investigator, making money by finding and selling information. Capture of the rampant serial killer carries a hefty bounty, but who knows what secrets you’ll find along the way. In this world of secrets & lies, information is power, and the cards you hold are determined by how far you’ll go to acquire it…
Break into apartments, rifle through secret documents and hack security systems. The entire world is fully simulated. Each citizen has an apartment, a job, a daily routine, favorite things to do, places to go, and people to interact with. Uncover this knowledge and use it to your advantage!
- Every room in the entire city is able to be explored. Lose yourself in an incredibly detailed sci-fi/noir world.
- Open-ended gameplay: How you achieve your objective is up to you.
- Powerful procedural generation will mean your city, it’s buildings, addresses and citizens will be completely unique to your game experience.
- Events unfold as a result of interaction between the AI citizens. The killer could be anyone, hiding anywhere.
- Locking-picking, hacking, sneaking, climbing. Level up your skills and become a master of stealth.
- Incredible film-noir soundtrack.
- Shadows of Doubt DevBlog #17: Ventilation Shafts11 days ago
- Shadows of Doubt DevBlog #16: The Game is Afoot!43 days ago
- Shadows of Doubt DevBlog #15: Moving in the CitizensApr 24, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.